With this lecture we will start learning German. We will compare German Alphabets with English Alphabets. We will also discuss the Difference in Pronunciation between German and English Alphabets. This video is Lecture 1 of our Video Series, how to start learning German Language for Beginners. This Video is our first german language lesson for beginners.
We will learn 4 new alphabets in German language in our 2nd German Lesson for beginners. In German it is: 4 neue Alphabete in deutscher Sprache. Ä – aah mit umlaut, Ö – oh mit umlaut, Ü – oo mit umlaut, and ß – esset(esszett). We will also discuss pronunciation of 4 new german alphabets in Hindi.
● German is one of Europe’s most widely spoken languages;
● German immigrants have influenced world culture;
● German scientists have made some of the world’s most significant discoveries;
● Tons of Great Literature and Music in German
● Foreign Business Opportunities with German Companies
● German’s Importance to the World’s Economy
● German’s Rich Cultural History
● Academic Reasons to Learn German
● Learn German as a pastime/passion for languages
Our students were exactly in your situation, This is what they said after we helped them get into the best public universities in Germany!